Re: [BKARTS] Books in Sheets

I have further inquiry about books in sheets. I sell them from editions that
I have printed, usually letterpress, sometimes offset. I'm planning to do
more, especially miniature books.

My question is this: how does my selling sheets relate to the edition of the
book with myself as artist? As a book artist, I usually do everything on the
book myself, from concept to binding. But if I sell printed sheets and
someone else does the binding, this would not be a part of that original
edition, yes?

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
www.arsbrevispress.com