Re: [BKARTS] Rivetless ring binders

Hello Julie and all,
Since I didn't receive a response on my e-mail I called Benson USA today.
They will sell directly but only in full case lots.  As an example the
Rivetless 3 Ring with a 1" capacity comes in a case of 200 at $.21 each plus
shipping.  They require prepayment by check (no credit cards) including
shipping (if you don't have a UPS account to charge to)

Unless a group could decide on a particular size and style to purchase a
carton together I don't think it would be practical.  I asked the person I
spoke to for ideas on purchasing smaller quantities but she didn't have any
ideas. The folks they sell to are making binders for resale -- although I
didn't ask, I don't think she would reveal any customers of the rivetless
product to contact.

Maybe there a member of this group that would purchase a case and offer the
'excess' on an e-bay auction or some such venue.  I've sort of lost track of
who started this conversation -- hope they are still tuned in.
Best Regards,
Bette