[BKARTS] COLLABORATION

Peter-
Why would someone buy an artist book and then discard the original binding?
Why is that a common practice?
Good text-lousy binding?
Good printing-ugly cover?

So much to learn and so little time,
Alice
<apeachW96@aol.com>
<<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook">
http://www.geocities.com/tangobook</A>>

<< So, then what happens if someone buys the book and discards the original
binding? An all to common practice.

p.
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>