Re: [BKARTS] COLLABORATION

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the practice of buying books in
sheets relates more to fine press editions than to artist's books. I would
not sell books in sheets for two reasons- 1. my editions are too small, and
2. the binding is part of the piece as I conceive and design it. There is a
long history of books being printed and sold in sheets then bound for the
owner in, say, matching bindings for the owner's library.

Tara Bryan
walking bird press
63 Deermarsh Road
Flatrock, Newfoundland A1K 1C8