[BKARTS] Archival Supplier

Not to intrude, but may we simply introduce ourselves. We have been
manufacturing archival storage and presentation products for decades but
now have our own online "store" At www.archivalmethods.com. We are
located in Rochester and have a highly experienced colleague (Dennis
Inch, co-author "The Life of a Photograph", focal press 1990) who is
pleased to discuss document and photo storage issues and
recommendations. Contact information is on the site. Steve Hess