[BKARTS] "Stone Eye" exhibition Catalog available

Two updates concerning the "Stone Eye" catalog;

 First, is you were planning on buying a deluxe edition with the specially engraved eye stone but thought you would wait until the Standards meeting in September, don't do it. Order your deluxe catalog now as they are selling very fast and I expect we will be sold out by the Standards meeting.  We are filling orders "first come first served" so please don't delay is you want the deluxe edition.  Order now.

Second, We  have a small overstock of CD catalogs.  For a limited time you may order only the CD for $10.00 and $2.00 shipping and handling.  Please use the form below for ordering the CD only, deluxe or regular edition of the "Stone Eye" catalog.

Stone Eye Catalog Order Form
Print out this order form for your copy of the Stone Eye multimedia catalog.
Please make check payable to:  Guild of Book Workers

Mail to Midwest Treasurer:
Cris Takacs
112 Park Avenue
Chardon, OH  44024

_______ (Number of copies)  $20.00 for CD and print exhibition catalog

_______ (Number of copies)  $25.00 for deluxe edition,
               which includes the CD and print exhibition catalog along
               with a specially engraved stone

_______ Shipping and handling  $5 for the first CD, $3 for each additional CD

_______ (number of copies) CD only $10.00  $2.00 shipping and handling

Total enclosed: ______________________