Re: [BKARTS] Filthy lucre, literary bookworks

Jules:

I would also like to read your essay. The issues you mentioned have always
been in the back of my mind. In the front, however, have been things like
making money from my editions. The rest has been a rather seat-of-the-pants
operation for twenty years. Keep us all informed.

Cordially,

Patrice Baldwin