Re: [BKARTS] Filthy lucre, literary bookworks

on 7/22/02 6:06 PM, patbooks@MINDSPRING.COM wrote:

> I would also like to read your essay.

I still don't have enough information to write it, as I got no responses
from the list. I'll try out my questions on individual experts as I find
them. Meanwhile, I'm looking for ideas about where to look.

For those who have not been following the thread, I am researching how
collectors decide what a bookwark is worth, and if there is a market for
projects that rely principally on the text and illustrations in a very
orthodox literary manner layout and typography.