[BKARTS] 2 jobs for bookbinders - Arion Press, San Franciso, CA

We have job opportunities for two experienced bookbinders at Arion Press.
These are full-time, permanent positions with a minimum two-year
commitment.. The work is primarily edition binding on Arion Press books,
with some unique binding, box-making, and repair. The projects are varied.
Currently we are binding an edition of a large folio Bible, some copies in
full cloth, most in goatskin. Those interested should visit our web site,
<http://www.arionpress.com>, to learn more about the company, and then send
a resumé with a letter telling about their background and why they would
like to work at Arion Press.

Sincerely,
--
Andrew Hoyem