Re: [BKARTS] vendor wanted: custom cut chipboard

In that case, I would use mat board, a much better quality board
(buffered...), and much easier to cut. In your situation, an added bonus is
that you can probably contact with a framing shop to cut it and the holes...

Chipboard, while being inexpensive, is also cheap and low-grade.

Peter