[BKARTS] Second Editions

I have just joined the Book Arts list and would like to introduce myself and
my work. I turn discarded hardbacks into bookshelves and bookcases. You can
see my work on my website, www.thisintothat.com.

SF Chronicle coverage:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/05/29/HO2
41323.DTL

I hope members of this list can help me in some of the following ways:

1. Where should I be showing my work?  What galleries and libraries would be
interested in my work?

2. I'm seeking a bookbinder, preferably in the SF Bay Area, who can make
book covers to order for custom pieces.

3. Is there a journal devoted to Book Arts?

Jim Rosenau
vox: 510 845-7854
jim@thisintothat.com
www.thisintothat.com