[BKARTS] workshops, learning opportunities Aug 9-11

I have a tiny window to take a vacation before my weekend help goes away to
college (good for her, sad for me). If you know of any workshop opportunities
that week end, preferably in a place which is cool, kindly inform me. I am
looking forward to getting away from my store and putting on a creative
headset.

Thank you,
Alice
Paper Pleasures