Re: [BKARTS] workshops, learning opportunities Aug 9-11

Alice:

All my workshops are private - giving you the opportunity to schedule them
to your own time-frame and direction of interest. Why not come to the
central coast of California (Santa Maria) for the weekend and do some
marbling, papermaking or bookbinding?

My brand new studio is now open and eager for someone to come in and mess
it up! (805)352-0202

Patrice Baldwin

At 08:26 PM 07/24/2002 EDT, you wrote:
>I have a tiny window to take a vacation before my weekend help goes away to
>college (good for her, sad for me). If you know of any workshop opportunities
>that week end, preferably in a place which is cool, kindly inform me. I am
>looking forward to getting away from my store and putting on a creative
>headset.
>
>Thank you,
>Alice
>Paper Pleasures