Re: [BKARTS] dies

I'd like to know more about homemade dies for use with either Vandercooks or
platen presses. I have had them professionally made, but it never occurred
to me to try making them myself. Can those of you who have made those
suggestions please elaborate on the process of making a die at home? Thanks.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588