[BKARTS] Re [BKARTS] los angeles resources

I've just moved to LA & need some advice on suppliers & book arts centers!
I miss my beloved CBA & new york central... any resources would be much
appreciated.

christine pichini
of a presently semi-homeless
tooknap press

Hello

These are two letterpress classes I'll be teaching this fall. Both Art Center
and Otis are now offering community access through their respective presses.

Art Center at Night
Finer Points in Letterpress Typography
Classes are held at Archetype Press
on Tuesday nights from 7:00 pm to 10:00 beginning September 10 and running 14 weeks
Phone 626-396-2319
Registration begins July 29

Otis Evening College Art & Design Programs
Digital Letterpress
Classes are held at Otis Lab Press
on Saturday mornings from 9:30 am to 12:30 beginning September 7 and running
10 weeks
Phone 310-665-6850
Registration begins July 30

Gerald Lange