Re: [BKARTS] red rot

Barbara,

Below, is a link from Northeast Document Conservation Center's website with
very good and detailed instructions on making the mylar dust jacket you are
describing that is meant to be fitted (and actually works well) without the
use of glue. I would practice a few times with paper before the mylar -
it's just a little slippery and it takes getting used to making such narrow
creases.

http://www.nedcc.org/plam3/tleaf48.htm

good luck,
Michelle Venditelli