Re: [BKARTS] red rot

In a message dated 7/25/02 7:15:20 PM, levybooks@EMAIL.COM writes:

<< I have found that while klucel-g and isopropanol seems to work wonders for
last stage red rot, in my experiece,over time it has been shown to cause
fractures and "cupping" of the grain layer fracture pieces.  So there is a
balance of short term effect vs. long term damage that needs to be
considered.  >>