[BKARTS] Northwest Bookfest

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:35:58 +0000
From: hanna Seyl <bootsy87@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Northwest Bookfest

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  All the info is posted on our
wensite at

www.nwbookfest.org. Also submissions cam be mailed to our office at

P.O. Box 28129-4914B   Rainier Avenue South,  Seattle,  WA 98118.

There is a ten dollar submission fee for one book and fifteen for two.
Please do not send slides, only bookarts can be entered. The deadline is
August 10, 2002. Please feel free to contact me here at the office, at
(206) 378-1883. Thanks for your help,  Hanna Seyl