[BKARTS] kutrimmer board cutters, Carl hole punches, etc

Dear Friends:

Here are some unbeatable deals on cutters, punches, etc:

"Kutrimmer" 1071
EBA 28" board - paper cutter model #1071 - Made in Germany.
(aka in US under trademark name Kutrimmer)
only $499

Dahle 36" board - paper cutter model #136.
only $499

bLS 200 sheet stack-ream cutter.  Made in Germany.
only $599

CARL 3-hole heavy duty punches - closeout!
Model #555 with 70 sheet punching capacity (aka Swingline 550) $79 (list
$145)
Model #123 with 150 sheet punching capacity  $100 (list $250)

SUSIS "Creative Memories" Deckle cutter. Made in Germany
only $85  (dealers wanted!)

Dahle 8" super shears (scissors).  L or R hand versions. Made in Germany.
closeout!
only $9.95  (list $25)

If you like more details on the above, please email me or call
1-866-728-4266.

Ask to see our feedback rating on ebay -- over 1000 satisfied customers.

have a nice day,

Pedram Fanian
SignetAndino Co.