Re: [BKARTS] advice needed

That is exactly the kind of information I was looking for - thank you
very much.  I think in the end I may try to donate the thing to a
historical society somewhere, the family is a well-known one both in
the states and abroad, but I want to preserve the piece until I
decide it's ultimate fate. The calligraphy is wonderful and the
hunting scene is very quaint, and while the creatures have eaten
around the paint I wouldn't want to lose any more of it. Thanks again!

Erzebet