[BKARTS] Artist Subscriptions

I am looking for book artists who sel their work by annual subscription,
because I am writing an article about it for Ampersand, the journal of the
Pacific Center for Book Arts. I myself offer a subscription but I'd like the
article to present a useful compendium of peoples'experience rather than
just my own. If you're willing to answer my questions, could you please
email me off-line and I'll send them to you? It wouldn't take very long to
fill them out, and I'd send you a copy of the journal once it's out. Thanks,
Cory