[BKARTS] Elastic Closure Source?

Hello, friends,

I was searching the archives for the elastic closures discussed on this list
*years* ago (1997) "pieces of thin elastic with metal ends which can be
turned perpendicular to the string to fit into round holes in the cardboard"

Did anyone ever find a source for them? I have use for such elastic closures
myself now.

Thanks for any info,

Beth in Bismarck