Re: [BKARTS] Looking for a "low-brow" archival tape? Casting?

I can see this type of repair being feasible on some types of papers, in
some circumstances.  But the tear could not cross any print or handwriting,
because manipulation of the paper fibers would distort the media.

Cathy Atwood
Missouri Local Records Program