Re: [BKARTS] missal paper

Shepherd's carries several colors of Bible paper on buffered stock, but
it isn't particularly heavy (at least I didn't find it especially
strong).  They are in London, but you can order directly from them:  see
their website at < www.bookbinding.co.uk> or email them at
<shepherds@bookbinding.co.uk>.  They have sample sets.  Bookmakers in
the U.S. carries some of their line.

Carol