Re: [BKARTS] removing deposits on leather bindings

I think airbrushing with acrylic inks mixed to match the original colors
would probably cover.  I've patched in areas of color loss and have been
very happy with the results, as faded or stained areas tended to
disappear and were pretty much invisible.

This one is kind of on a par with the Oregon poet, who directed that
after his death his skin be tanned and used to bind copies of his
poetry.  Nothing should be a surprise in this world.

Carol
Eugene, OR