[BKARTS] Too much of a good thing

I have been given 5 full skins which are beautiful.
However, they are all a bright turquoise color.
Although I may be able to use one of these, I'd dearly
love to sell or trade the other four.  Does anyone
know where, or how, I may do so?  Also, I have no idea
of the value of these skins.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Jackie