Re: [BKARTS] book covers

I have a friend who goes to Vancouver to a part of town called "Little
India". She buys the incredibly beautiful fabrics there and uses them to
cover her books. Lorna uses Japanese bookcloth for the spines, and these
lovely fabrics for the book covers. She pastes the bookboard, not the
fabric to prevent  the glue from soaking through. I've known her to back
the fabric with fusible bond on occasion when the fabric has been thinner.
Good luck.