[BKARTS] Signature Protocol

I'm going to be a vendor at a local Renaissance Faire in November. Among the
others things I'll offer are several hand bound journals, guestbooks and
albums that I've made. Many of these are one of a kind. When one offers a
hand crafted item such as this, what is the protocol for signing it?

In my artist books I normally sign my name, date, edition # and stamp my
little colophon on the inside back cover. Is all/any of this appropriate for
blank albums and journals as well?

Many thanks for any/all assist.

Candace
Enchanted Ink