[BKARTS] makingbooks.com update

Dear Friends
        I have just done a complete overhaul of my website-
http://www.makingbooks.com (except for a new photo of me on the index
page). Some sections have only small changes; others are more
substantial. The Artistsí Book page finally has a section on The Spirit
Book Series. Iíve added new things to Resources, another project (Wish
Scroll from Ethiopia) to Bookmaking Projects, and links to go with the
different books in Book Around the World on the Kids Page.  I welcome
your feedback.

in good spirit
Susan

------