Re: [BKARTS] Printing on covers-Common cotton cloth

Ben,

Really interesting.  Would you be willing to do some lightfastness tests
with your inkjet printed cloth?  I'm concerned about fade
characteristics of most inkjet colors, especially the red shades, and
have been watching to see what the research is producing.  Up till now
laser printing has been recommended.

Carol
Eugene, OR