[BKARTS] Los Angeles Book Arts Center

Greetings:

Thank you to everyone for your help and support with the start up of the Los
Angeles Book Arts Center.  We are thrilled that things have moved forward so
well and so quickly.

This is just a note to let everyone know that the opening of our Inaugural
Book Arts Show will be this Saturday, October 5, 2002, at the Christine
Willis Gallery and will run from 12:00 PM until 5:00 PM.  The gallery is
located at 1740 Ocean Park Blvd. in Santa Monica.  We would love to see
everyone there and hope you will enjoy the amazing collection of book art on
display.

Also the Los Angeles Times has written an article on the new center that will
be published in Monday's Los Angeles Times.  Time magazine is also working on
an article about book arts across the nation which they will be publishing in
the next few weeks. We look forward to getting the word out and letting
everyone know about this unique art form that has captured our hearts and
imagination.

Thank you again for your support and encouragement.

Lisa Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts Center
8642 Gregory Way