Re: [BKARTS] Los Angeles Book Arts Center

Richard -

Thank you for posting the link to your lecture.  It
was certainly an education for me, a relative
neophyte.

I'm visiting NY in November (my daughter is interested
in going to NYU). I will research what is available in
NY and hope to pay a visit to some of the places you
mention.

Many thanks,

Judi Delgado