Re: [BKARTS] Los Angeles Book Arts Center

Richard: You are so right about how quickly people forget about the forces
behind such movements. Most people have already forgotten (shame on them!)
that it was Gabrielle Fox who was so instrumental in pulling the Cincinnati
Book Arts Society together in the first place. She is also a big force in
the MBS and Guild as well, and Cincinnati has been very fortunate to have
her here. I'm glad to see that in other communities, at least, book arts
groups are alive and thriving.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH