[BKARTS] Those who Ignore History, etc.

As a matter of fact, Richard, the financing was far more complex than you make it out to be and contributors far more numerous than you acknowledge.

I've sat on the board of a number of not-for-profit corporations. Most of them are as poorly run as the worst for-profits: shady finances, insider deals, withheld information and, yes, hero-worship at the top, underpaid drudges at the bottom. I think the folks in Los Angeles deserve better advice. I mean, Enron is soo, like, twentieth century.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe