Re: [BKARTS] Those who Ignore History, etc.

on 10/6/02 10:29 AM, paul.werner@NYU.EDU wrote:

> As a matter of fact, Richard, the financing was far more complex than you make
> it out to be and contributors far more numerous than you acknowledge.

I find this a bit snide, especially in context of the remarks that followed.
If you have some additions or clarifications to make, do so. It sounds as if
you are accusing Richard of some sort of malfeasance. Is that what you had
in mind?

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501 Cancun Q. Roo Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com

For free and ample discussion of issues in the news subscribe to Newsroom-L