Re: [BKARTS] Those who Ignore History, etc.

Hear, hear.  I would welcome some more recollections on the origins of any
bibliophilic organization, including finances.  But I can well do without
the innuendo.

Gavin

At 11:36 AM 06/10/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>This barely contained urge to flame is not edifying to those who are
>interested in the discussion about the origins of NYCBA, advice to the new
>center in LA, and so forth.  It seems to me that a bit less sarcasm and a
>whole lot more thoughtful reportage would be in order.  If someone has an ax
>to grind, innuendo is hardly the way to do it, at least among adult
>correspondents.
>
>Susan Lightcap

Gavin Stairs
Gavin Stairs Fine Editions
525 Canterbury Road
London, Ontario
Canada   N6G 2N5

telephone: (519) 434-8555.
email: stairs@stairs.on.ca

Gavin Stairs Fine Editions is a small, computer press specializing in book
design and fine, hand-made books.