Re: [BKARTS] Backwards...

Roberta,

What a beautiful little book!  I want to make one too.  If you ever
plan to teach it, or print up how to do it I would love to know.  I've
only make 2 or 3 Coptic bound books (I'm pretty much a novice) but I
love the open back style.
Thanks for posting the photos, just delightful.

Christine
Santa Fe