Re: [BKARTS] Those who Ignore History, etc.

Paul T. Werner wrote:

>I think the folks in Los Angeles deserve better advice.

I did not give advice to the folks in LA, just congratulations, and regrets that
I could not attend their vernissage. My only advice was to Katie in Cincinnati,
and that was "hang in there." Realistically, that's the best advice I can give.

As far as the rest of the previous message goes, the writer's comments  based on
having "sat on the board of a number of not-for-profit corporations" are quite
possibly accurate observations of what went on in the organizations with which
he was affiliated. It is important to clarify, however, that he was NOT on the
Board of Directors of The Center for Book Arts during the time in question, nor
at any other time that I am aware of.

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com