[BKARTS] Travel in Asia

Dear Friends
        I received a request from someone who is traveling to  Bhutan,
Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Japan. She asked if I knew of any
bookbinders, papermakers, special libraries etc. that we should visit?
If you have information to share, you can contact
marieoedel@mindspring.com. Thanks you.

in good spirit
Susan

------