[BKARTS] Book repair equipment wanted

Hello,

Our library is looking for advice on expanding our in-house book repair /
preservation operation.  We are a medium-sized academic library and we're
interested in doing box enclosures and other more advanced preservation for
our books.

Specifically, can anyone recommend a good source or vendor for heavier duty
repair equipment?  We're interested in the following:

-creaser / phase box maker
-board shear
-book presses
-text block cutter/guillotine

Thank you in advance, and please reply off list.

John

John Dillon                mailto:jdillon@anselm.edu
Tech. Services-Systems Msgr. / Assnt. Librarian
Geisel Library
Saint Anselm College     http://www.anselm.edu
100 Saint Anselm Drive       Fax: (603) 641-7345
Manchester, NH 03102          Ph: (603) 641-7349