Re: [BKARTS] Backwards...

Hi Rhonda,
    If you are able to come to the Book Arts Jam at Foothill College, I will
be hosting the table for Califia Books there. Or, you can visit the store at
20 Hawthorne Street (Hours: 125) in the Crown Point Press building. There
is also a great show up in the Crown Point Gallery. And we are just around
the corner from the MOMA.
Cynthia Imperatore