[BKARTS] The Raven Press

Dear List,
 does anyone know more about "The Raven Press, UK" that was founded in 1930
by Maynard and Bray? I tried searching through google but some of the links
don't work. (not the Raven Press in NY or New Zealand)
  I would like to know if they still exist and if not what they have
printed. Does anyone know a contact number or email or any info?

Much appreciated!
Imke Lewis
The Petrarch Press