[BKARTS] FW: H-ISLAMART: Brooklyn Museum of Art announcement [Aimee Froom]

I'm forwarding this message for anyone who may be interested.  These
paintings are remarkable, and to think that the Akbar commissioned an entire
folio manuscript, executed on linen, with over 1400 illustrations is
staggering to say the least.  I wish I could go!  For those interested in
manuscript production and conservation, please note the lecture on Nov. 17
by BMA paper conservator Toni Owen.

Jake Benson