[BKARTS] Black Walnut Paper

Anyone on the list have experience making paper with black walnuts?  I did it
6 or 7 years ago and can't find my notes.  I added the cooked black walnuts
(the outer cover of the nut, not the nut itself) to Abaca and it made
beautiful paper.  But I can't remember how long I cooked it or how much soda
ash I used if I did use soda ash,  and if I soaked it before cooking.  Any
suggestions?  I have Bell's book, Plant Fibers for Papermaking, but it
doesn't cover black walnuts.  Thank you.  Amy