Re: [BKARTS] Black Walnut Paper

Black walnut hulls can be soaked overnight in plain water and then boiled for
an hour in that water.  The liquid is strained and used as is.  It is usually
applied to dry paper, redried and externally sized.  It can be added to the
vat, but the color is completely water soluble and will not be retained bu
the pulp.
       Cecile