Re: [BKARTS] hide glue and PVA

James,
       Thanks for the input. The book is of no value, and the technical
information is already partially obsolete. We need to get another 15-20 years
out of the book, which, by the way, was extremely poorly bound to begin with.
ANY help I give it will be an improvement.
       Thanks also for the advice about gelatin and starch paste. I will not
use the info now, but will keep it for the future.