[BKARTS] Mixed Media Art Retreat

Hello!  I coordinate an art retreat in Madison, WI every year and we have several classes dealing with book arts.  If you are interested please read the information below and check out the website at www.artretreat.com.
Thank you
Ally Moll
The second annual Art and Inspiration Mixed Media Art Retreat will take
place at the Radisson in Madison, Wisconsin  June 5-8, 2003.  Sign up early
because certain classes fill up quickly!  Some classes include Altered Books
with Beth Cote, Beeswax Collage with Claudine Hellmuth, Art Journaling with
Cheryl Husmann, Embossing and Mica Powder techniques with Fran Saperstein,
Found Art Figures with Pamela Allen, Paste Papers with Lea Cioci, metal
journals with Jacqueline Sullivan and much much more! There is also a
vendor's faire and an art room which will be opened 24 hours a day for your
use and enjoyment. For more information or to register please go to our
website at http://www.artretreat.com or email Ally Moll at
allymoll@artretreat.com  (Phone # is 608-835-5748)

To get periodic updates about the retreat, please join the mailing list by
sending a blank email to
 ArtAndInspiration-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

We are also looking for vendors.  The vendor's faire is Friday, June 6th
from 7-10pm at the Radisson. The faire is open to the public and there will
be some local advertising done.  Last year the faire was a huge
success...99% of the people left with at least one bag of bought items!  So,
if you sell artwork or art supplies you are welcome. Tables are $35 and
include the table, chairs and linens.  Tables are FREE if you take any of
the classes.  Email me, allymoll@artretreat.com for more information.

Donations are needed for the goodie bags and the art room.  This is a great
opportunity for you to clean out your studios and get rid of stuff you
aren't using.  Anything left over after the retreat will go to a charity
 so nothing goes to waste.  I am also looking for
businesses who would be willing to donate and/or sell at a large discount,
items for the goodie bags and art room.  In exchange I can offer free
advertising in all the newsletters and flyers that go out for the retreat.
If you know of anyone who might be willing to donate anything, please let me
know!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me!