Re: [BKARTS] Ballot Conservation question

One point with the encapsulation discussion that I don't
think has been address is the static electricity which
is wonderful for holding the document in place, but,
with a unsupported fragile document may cause unwanted
movement, it seems to me.  My understanding of the
original post indicated that the document is very fragile.

Jane Brown
Charleston, SC
brownjm@musc.edu