Re: [BKARTS] ISBN, CIP & bar code

Amazon.com has made different requests over the past couple of years
all of which seem geared toward costing me money.  That is not why I
am in business. If and when they want books from me they know the way.

Until it is to my advantage to purchase bar codes I will continue to
decline them.  ISBN's are worthwhile as it gets my titles listed in
Books in Print.

This may sound curt, but it is not meant that way.

Jack

>I'm with the Amazon.com Advantage Program, and yes, they now do require Bar
>Coding and ISBN's with recent titles.

(snip)

>Gerald Lange
>The Bieler Press