[BKARTS] Letterpress Help - Please!

Hi,

Iíve been interested in letterpress for a while now and finally have room in my garage for a used desktop, by hand, machine. The problem is that I canít find one. Does anybody know of a place in the UK that deals with this sort of thing. As Iím just starting out I need just about everything, from type to ink etc.

Any help in locating a press and somewhere to buy the other bits and pieces from would be great.

If anybody can recommend any good books or websites that would also be extremely useful.

Many thanks in advance

Verian